As the best photo-sharing app in the world, Instagram connects more than 1.2 billion users every day. Instagram has more than one billion active users every month, which is solid evidence for why it’s so well-liked.
And now that we know how many people use it and how often, we can confidently say that a business account is the smart way to go about things. The newest features of the platform are easy to use and can significantly boost your company’s development. That’s why I wrote this extensive Instagram for business guide.
Instagram for Professional Purposes:
Instagram’s meteoric ascent and massive user base among Generation Z are certainly noteworthy. Photos, video clips, Instagram TV shows, and story posts are all given prominent placement on the platform. This is why businesses today need to develop a marketing strategy centred on Instagram’s most popular topics.
This platform is useful for service brands and business-to-business companies to develop and execute timely marketing campaigns. They can fine-tune the profile, produce high-quality content and share it widely. Below are the seven most popular business-related hashtags on Instagram, all of which have amassed huge followings.
Make a Business Account on Instagram
Instagram users can be classified in one of three ways;
1. Account Owner’s (Single User) Private Account
- The platform provides two varieties of business accounts: Business account Creator accounts and Business accounts.
- These accounts are perfect for those in the influencer marketing, blogging, content creation, and social media management industries to use to promote their products and services. Follow these steps to convert your personal Instagram account into an Instagram business account.
To access the menu, navigate to your profile and click the menu button.
- Select “Account” from “Settings” Make the jump to the “Pro” level.
- Select the Next button.
- Just choose the appropriate business classification and hit the “Done” button.
- To confirm, tap the OK button. Click the Business > Next button.
- Enter your information and click Next.
- To go back to your profile, select the X in the upper right.
When you sign up for an Instagram business account, you’ll have access to some amazing tools, such as;
- Analytical and illuminating insights into client accounts.
- Promotion on Instagram.
- Connectivity to a time-management programme.
- The ability to create branded content and promote it through various channels.
- Retailing via Instagram.
You can maximise the benefits of your brand’s Instagram presence with the help of all of these features.
2. Create an Effective Instagram Marketing Plan
Since Instagram and Facebook have different audiences and algorithms, a marketing strategy that has been successful on Facebook may not translate well to Instagram and vice versa. To proceed, you must define your objective and the platform’s role in supporting your brand’s objectives. This could be anything from a rise in brand recognition and traffic to an increase in sales.
Because Instagram is primarily a visual medium, you should prioritise the creation and curation of visually appealing content in your marketing efforts. A brand’s visual assets might include an infographic, carousel, banner, announcement offer, discounted package, quote, or meme. Brand colours and typography choices are up to you. In this way, you can maximise Instagram for your business by developing a powerful Instagram marketing strategy that is tailored specifically to your content.
In this case, Social Champ can be of great assistance in facilitating successful and fruitful advertising campaigns. By linking your Instagram account, you can automate their operation. Our recycle function allows for content reuse, and the hashtag manager allows you to manage multiple hashtag sets for use in your promotional efforts. Wow, incredible, right? See how successful platform advertising can be with the help of Starbucks’ case study.
3. Figure Out Who You’re Trying to Reach
Since there is so much competition on the platform, you’ll need to really hook your intended audience with some great content. However, this can’t be done until the intended demographic is established. To accomplish this, you can use your preexisting customer persona to guide your Instagram profile research.
You can learn more about your audience and their preferences by segmenting them in this way. Maintaining a successful strategy requires constant monitoring and evaluation of the content your target audience shares. You can learn more about what features your customers value most. In addition, you should track the success of your posts and stories to see what kinds of content your audience enjoys the most and replicate that.
Check Nike has more than 235 million followers on Instagram, making it the platform’s most popular brand, followed closely by Starbucks. These companies figured out their target demographic, engaged them with engaging content, and provided them with one-of-a-kind wares. As a result, the target market consistently buys from these companies.